Unprecedented design freedom…
Every shape, template or recess is possible when it comes to design via contour cutting or routing. Do, however, always still use support formwork.
There are various benefits from EPS formwork when compared to traditional concrete formwork in steel, rubber or wood:
- Ideal for formwork with a curved, double curved or other unique designs.
- You can work on several formwork items at the same time (with the same shape).
- The process of producing the template is a lot faster.
- The process of pouring concrete is a lot faster (because you work with various identical formwork items and not with one template).
- The template will not be negatively affected by moisture.
- In relation to refractory concrete, all items can be fired together at the same time.
- An additional formwork can be produced easily and quickly (if there is a shortage or damage).
We make custom shuttering for architectural concrete to be used for, sills, balconies, columns, framework, benches, decoration, …
Custom-made masonry arches with or without an additional height can be used for windows, doors, garage doors, wine cellars or other ornamental masonry or by pouring into concrete.
Technical concrete parts
For your technical masterpieces in concrete, we can make an EPS-Styrofoam shuttering.
Formwork molds in EPS (Styrofoam) and PUR (Polyurethane) give u freedom in designing your projects in concrete!
For placing pipes and tubes without drilling holes in concrete, you can place EPS-Styrofoam cylinders between the rebars.
These samples give an idea what the results are depending on the material and coating for shutterings. Experiment with the samples and your concrete mixture!
Setting out the drill holes for the secant pile wall will be easier with EPS separating girders.
Find your tailor-made solution
Contact us and we will send you a custom made offer within 7 days.